We are looking for a Web Content Writer with a flair for writing. The Web Content Writer executes web strategy through creation, acquisition, and editing of best-in-class, strategic online content. This includes, but is not limited to: content development, SEO, paid placement campaigns, social media, mobile media and video as outlined in strategic marketing plans. Partners closely with digital marketing team and website Management team.
UG: Specialization in English Should have knowledge in Journalism, Technical Writing or other writing/ communication-intensive field or, degree in E-Commerce, E-Business, Marketing, or comparable preferred.
- Writing content for blogs, newsletters, &web articles and online guides.
- Building partnerships with bloggers through self-driven research and communication.
- Involvement in the creation of marketing campaigns focused on the English language market.
- Engaging with target markets through the use of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Review and edit content from a variety of sources. Identify sources of content (both free and paid) and acquire content for use on our portfolio of digital properties.
- Responsible for the development of standards and guidelines for style, tone, and quality of online content which will be consistent with their traditional space.
- Bring ideas to the table to improve site content, navigation, organization, etc. Review, edit, and publish content in a timely manner and according to established design standards and Internet best practices.
- The successful candidate will be working to produce engaging, high quality content for the English language market.
- You’ll also be a dab hand on a keyboard and have experience with Microsoft Office
- You’ll be a talented spinner of plates; able to monitor and direct multiple streams of activity.
- Self starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritiesSelf starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and use initiative.
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework.
- Diligent and attentive to detail; follows through on projects/tasks/ issues.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be a key member of the eCommerce management team and reports directly to the Head operation. This position is responsible for new customer acquisition and incremental revenue generation through the development and implementation of successful eCommerce marketing strategies.
- UG: B.E (CS)
- PG: MCA
- Manage day to day operation of web marketing initiatives
- Research, analyse, prioritize and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to increase web site traffic, incremental revenue and new customer acquisition
- Online Marketing Projects
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Management
- Provide customer service to the company’s e-Commerce consumer network
- Marketing strategy
- Implementation planning.
- Minimum 1–2 years eCommerce related marketing experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as a proven track record of successful Internet.
We are seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Customer Support Executives for our educational product/service websites. As a Customer Support Executive you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment being responsible for handling customer queries online, as well as via inbound telephone calls and mails. This role is vital in ensuring all customers are assisted with required information with the utmost satisfaction, so proficiency in this area is a must.
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Deliver a first class customer experience
- Deal with high quantity of web queries, incoming calls and emails
- Build effective relationship with clients
- Ensure accuracy across websites and databases
- Ensure emails are responded timely and accurate
- Proactively promote the websites and products
- Monitor potential trends and visitor demographics
- Liasoning with internal departments to ensure the highest level of service to customers
- Experience in providing first class customer service
- Ability to deal with high volume of calls and emails
- Good knowledge of the web, preferably with online customer service experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Experience working in Microsoft Office products
- A background in dealing with international clients, especially Australia customers
- Fluency in English, strong sense of customer service
- Familiariaty with Australia culture and accent and should be able to understand and communicate well with Australia customers
- Willing to work full time in Australian shift i.e. 5:00 am to 3:00 pm